Here are the quick takeaways from this:
• You don’t have to be leader by designation, you need to be a leader by action.
• Prove yourself on the ground.
• Keep at it, you can’t let your guards down.
• Leadership is a journey and a responsible one.
• Litmus test of a leader is to set successful examples within the yin and yang of all the other forces that exist in the ecosystem (like
politics, egos, vested interests etc.)
• Remember, people will follow you when they see what you have done, how you have done, what you are doing right now and how you carry yourself
while at it.
I’ll try to bring in more nuggets on Leadership and write about leading from the Front in future. Till then, may god speed be with you in all your genuinely good endeavours.