Karmayogi Bharat has recently announced the appointment of non-executive directors to its board. The appointment is for a period of three years from the date of assumption of posts.
The appointments are as follows:
- Subramaniam Ramadorai, former advisor to the Prime Minister in the National Council on Skill Development as non-executive director and chairperson, Karmayogi Bharat.
Ramadorai is also the chairperson of the governing board of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences and Bharathidasan Institute of Management, chairman of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Guwahati and Tata Elxsi. Earlier, he was CEO and MD of Tata Consultancy Services from 1996 to 2009 & Vice – Chairman of Tata Consultancy Services till 6 October 2014
- Debjani Ghosh, president, National Association of Software & Services Companies (NASSCOM) as non-executive director, Karmayogi Bharat.
Ghosh is the President of the National Association of Software & Services Companies (NASSCOM) since April 2018. A veteran of the technology industry, she is the fifth president of NASSCOM and the first women at the helm in three-decade history.
- Pankaj Bansal, co-Founder and group CEO of PeopleStrong, leading three independent businesses: PeopleStrong HR Tech, Taggd, and Wheebox, as non-executive director, Karmayogi Bharat.
Pankaj Bansal is a board member PeopleStrong, Work10M, Taggd, Wheebox, Empower Foundation and member of the National CII Skill/Jobs Committee.
- Santrupt Misra, group director, Birla Carbon, director chemicals and director, group, Human Resources, for the Aditya Birla Group as non-executive Director Karmayogi Bharat.
Misra has worked with the Aditya Birla group for over 26 years. He also holds a doctorate in industrial relations from Aston Business School. His motto throughout his long career has been ‘Larger the Constraint, Bigger is the Opportunity’.
- Nirmaljeet Singh Kalsi, IAS (retd.), chairperson of National Council for Vocational Education and Training as non-executive director Karmayogi Bharat.
A member of the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), 1984 batch, Punjab Cadre. Presently serving as Chairman, National Council of Vocational Education & Training, MSDE, GoI, Formerly Chairman State Police Complaints Authority, Punjab, after superannuating as Addl CS, Home Affairs & Justice, Govt of Punjab.
- Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India (Ex-officio) as non-executive Director Karmayogi Bharat.