Biswaroop underscored the growth in talent hiring across all verticals, be it tech or sales.
- The commercial side of the automotive industry is seeing a rise in demand for sales and marketing jobs as companies are targeting scale now more than ever before.
- Additionally, digital marketing and automotive ecommerce–related roles are also growing domains within the industry that present new opportunities for talented candidates.
- On the engineering and product side, Biswaroop pointed out that programme managers, electronic engineer graduates, and mechatronic experts are all in high demand.
- Given the impetus given to renewable tech, candidates with deep expertise on the fuel side, specifically CNG and hydrogen, are also being increasingly sought after by automotive companies.
- As is the case with every manufacturing industry, operations managers with experience working on the industry floor and maintaining factories digitally are also in high demand.
Biswaroop further emphasized that when looking for new employees, Tata Motors values candidates who are curious learners with a can-do attitude and willing to invest time in their holistic growth to gain experience.
At Tata Motors, Biswaroop pointed out, employees are encouraged to be bold, take calculated risks, and drive results. They should also be collaborative when solving problems and empathetic towards others.